LWCCC was established in 1989 by a group of volunteers to provide support to women and their children who were experiencing domestic violence, or who were at risk of becoming homeless due to other life crises.
How can LWCCC help?
- Emergency housing for up to 3 families at a time, or help to find other temporary and safe accommodation
- Help with information about domestic violence, sexual assault, housing, or other difficulties
- Referrals and assistance to work with other government and non government agencies such as Dept. of Housing, Dept. of Community Services, Community Health etc.
- Practical support Eg: to find and set up a new home, manage debts, access legal services or medical assistance
- Counselling and emotional support
- Court support
- Case Management: which means help to sort out how you want your life to be, and what will help you get there
- Groups for children and women affected by domestic violence or trauma, such as a children’s music group, women’s craft and social group, child behaviour management workshops, and anxiety management groups
|Phone:||(02) 6353 1277|
|After hours:||132 222|